If the skin has acne, don’t worry, I tried 2 ways to make this acne mask extremely effective. I will share it again for you below.
There are 2 ways to make a beautiful natural acne mask, I would like to share below.
1. PREPARATION MATERIAL
Headscarves or hair bandanas.
Very hot bowl / pot with lid. Best is green tea, chamomile tea or added to rose petals, other natural herbs.
2. HOW TO DO
– The sisters use the hood to wrap up their hair neatly.
– Pour the oil into the palm, rub the oil warm up and then spread over the face, massage in the direction of lifting muscles from the bottom to the top, from the inside out.
– Face bowl is about 15-20cm hot water, slowly open the lid of the bowl, adjust the steam so that evenly distributed throughout the face, close your eyes and breathe gently.
– Sauna face in about 3-5 minutes, you pour more coconut oil into your hands and then continue to massage your face. At this time, the heat of the water will expand the pores, and the debris, lubricant, acne will be removed by massage. Try to massage carefully on oily and acne-prone areas. You will find that your hands are a little lumpy, those are the leftovers that are removed.
You do it until the water has cooled down (usually within 15-20p) and then wipe off the face with a warm towel. At this time the pores are quite large, is an ideal time to squeeze old acne on the face. The acne is painful, swollen red or not old, you do not touch.
If you have oily skin and accidentally use too much oil, try to wipe off the oil, and use a cleanser to wash it again.
Lastly, use toner (rose water, water balance skin) to help tighten pores.
1. BUTTER – WHITE MASK FOR DRY SKIN
Ingredients of a whitening mask:
– 1 teaspoon cooked, ground butter
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 1 drop of vinegar wine
– 1 little sesame oil (effect: Replenishes moisture to skin)
How to make a white skin mask:
Mix butter, honey and vinegar wine, then add a little sesame oil to form a moderate thick paste.
Use clean hands to apply the mixture to the face (and neck), leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and wipe gently to dry skin. If you want, you can apply a small amount of rose water and gently pat it into the skin (or use a cotton ball to apply rose water on the skin). Lastly, apply some moisturizer. You will notice that your skin is soft and smooth.