Step 1: Clean up
This step is always the first and foremost to have a clean, healthy skin and minimize acne problems! I divide into 3 regular stages: (1) Makeup remover – (2) Facial cleanser – (5) Rose water and 2 irregular steps: (3) Exfoliate – (4) Apply a mask.
(1) Makeup remover: even if you do not use sunscreen or make-up, leave your skin * clean and flawless *, removing make-up is absolutely essential. In Europe, even women use makeup remover (Micellar) instead of clean water because makeup remover has a special structure containing Mixen crystals (one hydrophilic and one oil-loving), which helps to cleanse. dirt and sunscreen melt, makeup on the skin, and draw water from the air into the skin to prevent the skin from drying out anymore. You can consider removing oil, water, wax or milk, depending on the skin condition and use.
(2) Facial cleanser: this is the most basic product that any of us needs a child. Every facial cleanser is capable of cleaning dirt, excess oil on the skin. However, choose a cleanser with a balanced pH, no soap to prevent skin from drying, stretching and losing the natural moisture on the skin.
(3) Physical exfoliation / enzymes: this step should only be done 2 times / week. Depending on the skin type, skin condition, you can choose granules (scrub), gels or enzymes.
(4) Masking: With a lotion mask, it is ok to use daily, even twice a day. However, if you use detox masks, clay masks, it only needs 2-3 times / week.
(5) Rose water: is a step used after cleansers to balance skin’s pH, remove sebum, cleanse skin, shrink pores and moisturize. Depending on the alcohol content in the toner, it is divided according to different purposes.
– (0-10%) alcohol is the most gentle toners, mainly distilled water, desiccant (glycerin) and natural essences work primarily to hydrate, soothe and refresh the skin. .
– (10-20%) alcohol is a fairly common toner, which can cleanse the skin, shrink pores but keep the skin moisturized.
– (20-60%) alcohol is a toner that can cause dry and irritated skin. However, it has a high antiseptic effect, will tighten pores and effectively reduce oily skin in the short term.
Step 2: Skin care
(1) Mineral spray (hydrosol mist) or soothing mist (water soothing mist): this step is quite similar to using the least amount of alcohol, the most gentle. So you can skip this step if your skin is healthy, doesn’t have a lot of problems, or you used rose water in step 1.
(2) Products containing active ingredients with a low to high pH.
– Salicylic acid (pH <4): soluble in oil, so first applying will remove excess oil in pores, helping AHAs promote the maximum effect. - AHAs (mandelic acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid) (pH <4) - L-ascorbic Acid (LAA) (pH from 3.0 to 3.5) - (3) (You can apply part 3 here too) - Whitening skin containing hydroquinone, azelaic acid, arbutin ... (pH from 4.0 - 6.0) - Retinoids (tretinoin, Retinol, ...) (pH from 5.0 - 8.0) - Anti-aging: niacinamide, derivatives of Vitamin C (except LAA) - sodium ascorbyl (SAP), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (MAP) (3) Water / essence (hydrating essence - lotion (Japan) - serum, ampoule). In general, this step helps moisturize the skin, leaving it supple, softer and softer. So you can just use 1 of 3 types of essence, lotion or serum. Unless you are addicted to all kinds of steps, you can use all 3 =))). The more special thing about this serum is that it has some active ingredients that can repair, restore and improve some of the skin damage (aging, melasma, freckles, pores). big, uneven skin color ...). (4) Milk / lotion: it is generally like the way you take care of a flower garden, fertilize and irrigate all kinds of it already but in the end, you will not chew it. Milk / moisturizer is kind of like a moisturizing layer, protecting the last skin. Depending on the type of skin you will choose a moisturizer that contains moisturizing ingredients (humectants), softening + moisturizing (emollients) or moisturizing locks (occlusives). Step 3: Sunscreen This step is only for the daytime, but the evening step 2 is enough. I have written so many articles on the importance of sun protection so do not forget this step! The final step of skincare, and the first step when putting on make-up.
Step 1: Clean up